This disclaimer governs your use of the Educators Moving On website. By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
2. No Professional Advice
The information provided on the Educators Moving On website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice on any subject matter. Users are encouraged to consult with professional advisors for specific advice tailored to their situation.
3. No Warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Educators Moving On makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Educators Moving On does not warrant that:
- the website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
4. Limitations of Liability
Educators Moving On will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Educators Moving On has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
7. Other Parties
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Educators Moving On has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Educators Moving On's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
8. Unenforceable Provision
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Educators Moving On reserves the right to modify this disclaimer at any time, and users are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes upon publication on our website.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
This website disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with [Specify Jurisdiction, e.g., "the laws of the state of New York"], and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Specify Jurisdiction, e.g., "New York"].
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Changes to Terms
3. User Conduct
Users agree not to use the Website to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that is abusive, harassing, obscene, libelous, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national, or international law.
All content posted on the Website is the responsibility of the user who posted it. Educators Moving On does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content.
Educators Moving On reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website, without any advance notice.
6. Links and Advertisements
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. Educators Moving On is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in such websites. Inclusion of any linked website does not imply approval or endorsement by Educators Moving On.
The Website is provided “as is” and without any warranties, expressed or implied. Educators Moving On disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability. Educators Moving On does not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Educators Moving On be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or any other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Website or with the delay or inability to use the Website.
10. Governing Law
2. The Data We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer the following types of personal data:
- **Identity Data**: Includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- **Contact Data**: Includes email address and telephone numbers.
- **Technical Data**: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, time zone setting, and location, among other technical details.
- **Usage Data**: Information about how you use our website and services.
3. How We Use Your Data
Your data is used for various purposes including:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To notify you about changes to our service or website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our website.
- To monitor usage.
- To detect and address technical issues.
4. Data Security
We have implemented security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way. Only authorized personnel have access to your data, and they are required to treat it confidentially.
5. Third-Party Links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plugins, and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
7. Your Rights
You have rights under data protection laws regarding your personal data, including:
- The right to access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to object to processing.
- The right to data portability.
9. Contact Us
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. They allow websites to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
- Improve the performance of our website by understanding which parts work well and which don't.
- Enhance your experience by remembering your preferences.
- Monitor the effectiveness of our advertisements and online marketing strategies.
- Gather analytics on user activity.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- **Strictly Necessary Cookies**: These are essential for the website to function and cannot be turned off. They are usually set in response to actions you take, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and enhance the performance of our site.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make, such as your username or language, to provide a more personalized online experience.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests.
5. Managing Your Cookie Preferences
6. Third-Party Cookies
8. More Information
For more detailed information about cookies, how they work, and how to manage them, visit [www.aboutcookies.org](http://www.aboutcookies.org) or [www.allaboutcookies.org](http://www.allaboutcookies.org).
9. Contact Us